Call us on 08452 770660, or email email@example.com
Meeten Nathwani | Partner
- 01923 634474
Meeten joined Hillier Hopkins in 2001 and is qualified as a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Taxation and the Association of Tax Technicians.
Skills and experience
Meeten is responsible for managing the business and tax affairs of a wide variety of clients and his portfolio ranges from individuals and owner managed businesses to AIM listed companies and the subsidiaries of UK and overseas quoted entities. His areas of speciality include tax mitigation strategies, capital allowances, group planning, Research and Development claims and employee share schemes.
Not a lot of people know this
In 2012 Meeten was named as one of the UK's leading 35 financial professionals under the age of 35 by Accountancy Age and the Financial Director.
- Assurance and compliance
- Business advice & strategy
- Business structures
- Capital allowances on properties
- Corporation tax returns
- Employee benefits
- Patent Box
- Raising finance, share schemes & Enterprise Management Incentives
- Research & Development tax credits
- Stamp Duty & Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Tax compliance
- Tax structures for property trading & investment
- Transactional planning & Capital Gains Tax
- Transfer pricing